Interns wanted in AMC
Published on 29 January, 2020
We’re on a hunt for interns, looking for those aspiring cheeky digital artists thriving to specialize in the gentle art of 3D sculpting and texturing AAA video games assets.
So all year round, every month, an intern is invited to rock our world.
Here’s a fair amount of reasons you should apply now for an internship at AMC:
- You’ll have the chance to take the 3D artist career for a “dry run”, and see if it fits you.
- You’ll receive mentorship not only from an AMC artist, but you can bug everyone around with your “What does this button do?”. Jokes aside, discovering buttons will be your job. For the rest of the WHYs, you got us.
- You’ll be exposed to even a larger network of professionals, as we’re always connected to industry events, workshops and so on.
Read here what kind of events we’re involved in.
- For a sneak peek in our lives as digitalists, you might want to watch this story on how a 10 years career as a 3D artist feels like in AMC.
- Accumulate new skills, sharpen the ones you got, nurture your talent and passion.
- Video games aren’t just fun & games, here you’ll gain a “real-world” perspective on this industry and occupation (When does work really end? When is good enough just good enough?).
- If you’re a student, this could help you get some extra points in class or a certificate or whatever they ask from you students these days.
- And finally, you can get hired here and be part of our team of world shapers. And you won’t ever want to leave this place.
Like the 👴🏽👴🏽👴🏽 below.
Duration of internship: one month with the possibility of prolonging.
Terms & conditions: of the law in force at the time of signing the internship contract.
When: apply now and if you’re selected, you’ll be contacted for scheduling your internship period for when better suits both parties. Before the final answer, an interview might occur.
Hit our inbox now with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
“We’ve been very happy to work with AMC: from early stages until the end, they always did their best and reached our standards of quality within tough- and sometimes changing- constrains.”
Ahmed BOUKHELIFA, Producer, EDEN Games
“AMC was an excellent partner. Their work was done in a timely manner and to the standard that we were looking for. This included adapting to the unique “Graphic Noir” texture style that The Darkness II maintains. I would highly recommend them based off of my experience on this project.”
Jeff EDWARDS, Production, Digital Extremes
“AMC has shown themselves to be at the highest tier among our outsourcing vendors. Their talent is excellent and their technical expertise shows that they have years of experience working in the game industry. Highly recommended.“
Rodney LUM, Art Outsourcing Manager, Disney/Propaganda Games
“Our experience working with AMC has been excellent… a professional and well managed operation delivering high standards of work on time and to budget.”
Vassos SHIARLIS, Studio Outsource Manager, Disney/Black Rock Studio
“We loved using AMC so much, that we had them working back-to-back schedules starting with Mercenaries 2 and then continuing immediately on Saboteur. They did roughly 60% of our outsource work and their quality was excellent. When the time comes, we won’t hesitate to use them again.”
Carey CHICO, Executive Art Director, Pandemic Studios/EA
“AMC is a great partner! They always achieve our art quality expectations. They are adapting to changes quickly and deliver on time and budget. AMC’s character art team is top notch and we love the cooperation with the whole team!”
MICHAL DRTINA, OUTSOURCING PRODUCER, HANGAR 13
“We had the opportunity to experience the full potential of long-distance cooperation. We are extremely satisfied with the quality and productivity of our joint work on World of Tanks 1.0. AMC has shown that it is ready to challenge the complexity and tight due dates. Great specialists who know their field and are ready to constantly maintain and raise the quality bar.“
Yakov Yaskevich, Vehicle and Environment Art Supervisor, Wargaming.net
“AMC has been a pleasure to work with throughout the duration of our partnership on Scavengers. They always deliver high quality work, are very accommodating to any updates to the production schedule, and continuously seek to improve their craft. They’re a very dedicated team that has performed above and beyond our expectations, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with them.“