Calling all future stars in 3D art for video games!
Do you want to start your career in game development? Looking for a mentor or a team to make your journey even more exciting?
Perfect! Then our New Shaper Program is for you. It’s an accelerated career development program designed to grow and hire top-performing artists.
To begin with, we’re opening 5 internship and 5 mentorship positions! Find out more details below.
As an intern with us here at AMC, you will go through specific tools and workflows. With support, you’ll be able to create and deliver one or maybe even more game-ready assets.
You will also learn how to follow artistic direction, as well as how to take into account the technical constraints that can appear in the industry. We encourage you to ask for feedback and work with the team. And of course, it’s always good to be curious and willing to learn.
- Become a part of the 3D Art team and learn the workflows we use at AMC.
- Interpret concept designs while taking into account technical and design constraints such as poly counts, texture memory limits, and topology.
- Gather research and reference material. Then you’ll present designs and progress in visual and written form.
- Understand game requirements to create low poly assets that are optimized for deformation and animation.
- Use your artistic skill to push the asset quality.
- Communicate and collaborate with your AMC buddy to ensure task direction and consistency of work.
- Learn best practices, production pipelines and workflows.
- You already have a fundamental artistic knowledge, a broad understanding of the workflows and of course, passion for the craft.
- And you also have a pretty solid 3D Art foundation. This usually comes with knowledge of industry-standard software packages such as Maya/3DS Max/Blender, ZBrush, Photoshop, and the Substance suite.
- You’re pretty good at observing how things work in real life and have a sense of realism in both motion and construction.
- Challenges, new technologies and better ways to do things thrill you! You’re always willing to learn and improve.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills, so you can work smoothly with your team.
- You also have very good English skills.
Type: Full-time, paid
Duration: One month
Location: AMC office in Bucharest
As a mentee with us here at AMC, you’ll interact online with an AMC artist for two months, working on a specific asset. Your go-to page will be our Discord EDU channel.
This is where you’ll have access to a community of emerging artists and the AMC Training team. Here you’ll share your progress and you’ll receive feedback not only from your mentor, but from the entire gang of artists.
Interested? Perfect! Drop us a message at email@example.com with your CV and latest works.
Don’t forget to tell us if you’re applying for internship or mentorship.
Please note, due to a high volume of applicants, we are not able to reply individually. We’re trying to change that, but until then, you will receive a reply only if considered for a position. Thank you and see you soon!