Added on 23 December, 2020
You are a bright and positive, high-energy individual, with a genuine passion for digital art & video games. Integrity, honesty and generally solid work ethics are not negotiable. “Mediocrity is not my cup of tea” is your mantra. And you simply are nice!
- Sculpt/model high poly models, low poly models, UVs, bake maps, create high quality textures
- Match the required art style of a project
- Cooperate with other artists to streamline the art creation process
- Work with team lead to create a plan and schedule
Tangibles you have in your garden (experience, skills & competences required):
- 3+ years in the Digital Art industry with proven track record.
- Ideally degree in Arts.
- Strong knowledge of artistic anatomy.
- Strong sculpting, modeling and texturing skills.
- Attention to both big picture and details.
- Good understanding of color, shape, scale, silhouette, proportion.
- Proven ability to work under pressure without compromising the quality and the deadline.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
And intangibles that you cultivate, feed & prune:
- Ability to give constructive feedback, and comfortable with receiving it.
- Ability to motivate and inspire your colleagues.
- You are proactive in your tasks and in the organization.
What’s in it for you?
- A team that thoroughly values our values.
- A nice work space in the centre of Bucharest, with a flexible schedule (remote or at the office).
- A performance management process which encourages autonomy, high performance and growth.
- Training budget for our professional development plan.
- Opportunities to take part in shaping new generations of 3D artists through educational & community programs.
Please apply below with your CV, portfolio work, and most importantly your reasons for wanting to join us.